Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Marketing Ops Associate
Klarna strives to become the world’s favorite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Marketing is no exception! We are currently looking for entry-level Marketing talent to join us on our journey to create a smoooth world.
What you will do.
Working in Marketing at Klarna means being a part of world-class strategic and creative marketing frameworks, guiding the Klarna brand in all marketing touch points. You will be responsible for making sure we’re making the best marketing decisions at Klarna by perfecting and maintaining data and reporting. The work you do will solve a clearly scoped problem-space with defined KPIs and you will continuously seek improvements in performance and quality. You will regularly align with internal stakeholders such as central marketing teams, product, commercial, and legal to mention a few.
- Support B2C marketing team with campaign tracking, reporting, and analysis of key metrics
- Ensure the efficiency and overall effectiveness of the marketing team
- Develop and support agile processes and performance dashboards for fluid delivery of high value data and analyses
- Communicating analysis to influence strategies and tactics to foster a test and learn environment
Who you are.
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive!
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking - Klarna to the next level;
- You should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results possible! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do.
- You enjoy a high pace and can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to prioritize your work effectively according to goals.
- You like working in a team and are highly dependable in delivering according to set tasks. It is important that you are able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.