Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 with the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone. The 3 founders developed a modular farming system, that allows distribution of vertical farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space to fulfill any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network, helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Join us and help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The marketing team contributes to that mission by 'Growing a worldwide network of engaged Infarmers (employees, partners, citizens, influencers) who want to enjoy the goodness of super fresh produce while growing a new food system together.'
The Creative Studio is Infarm's in-house creative hub in the marketing team where we create a strong worldwide consumer brand that feels hyperlocal in every place where we launch. We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Brand Asset Coordinator to own and run Infarm’s digital asset library.
As Infarm's Brand Asset Coordinator you:
- Work in the Creative Studio and report to the Creative Director
Serve as system administrator and own the daily management of Grown.Infarm, Infarm’s Digital Asset Management (DAM) system hosted by Bynder.com
- Work cross-functionally with Infarm’s marketing, procurement, SCM, sales, Customer Success Partner and other relevant departments to improve and expand the distribution of and access to print files, still images, video, and other digital assets
- Support in setting up workflows to facilitate the creation, management and distribution of digital assets
- Execute and set the standard for naming and upload processes for all assets to ensure consistency and increase searchability within the system
- Maintain user databases (internal and external users), assigning users to correct groups and setting user permissions/restrictions
- Create and maintain user documentation/guidelines for internal wiki-page Confluence
- Generate Master References for newly produced print files
- Create and maintain asset collections based on requirements from the Regional Marketing Managers
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in marketing, Business, Project Management or related field
- 1-3 years of practical experience in the project management and/or asset management field
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in writing procedures and documentation
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Sharp analytic skills and the ability to review processes and solve problems
- Collaborative, friendly team player who can also work independently
- Willingness to be flexible and respond to fast changing priorities
- Experience with Bynder is a big plus
- Fluent in English
- You also read job applications completely and show it by writing “I love Basil” in your application letter.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs and salads
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket (when located in Berlin)
- Lunch provided 3 days a week in the Berlin HQ
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.