Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside Solarisbank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing as well as bringing improvements and automation to the current processes.
- You will be conducting Know Your Customer (KYC) activities on new business clients of various business forms according to the anti-money laundering law and bank’s acceptance policies
- You will be collecting relevant KYC information, reviewing business documentation and carrying out respective investigations related to the business identification process
- You will be determining and verifying ultimate beneficial owners in compliance with anti-money laundering regulation
- You will be handling escalations from stakeholders and find the optimal and most sustainable solution
- You will balance risk-assessment with customer orientation
- You will be analyzing AML risks associated with the clients and identify ‘red flag’ situations
- You will be playing a key role in achieving team goals and ensuring onboarding requests are completed within expected timeframes
- You will be playing an active role in process and workflow improvement
- You will closely collaborate with diverse stakeholders across solarisBank and impact the end-to-end process (Business Unit, Tech Teams, Product, Compliance etc.)
- You will guide younger/less senior colleagues within the function
What you should bring along
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant course of study or alternatively extensive working experience in the fields listed below
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in Banking Operations, Backoffice, KYC or in an equivalent position
- You have a certification in the field of Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Financial Crime, or KYC (e.g. CAMS).
- You have excellent knowledge of German (level C).
- You speak fluent English. Further languages (Dutch, Polish, Spanish, French …) are a plus
- You can identify with Solarisbank’s values (Transparency, Dedication, Impact, Flexibility, Collaboration, Responsibility)
- You are up to date with industry-specific and relevant regulatory updates
- You display strong time management skills, analytical, decision-making and communication skills
- You are able to proactively resolve conflicts and escalations
- You demonstrate strong ownership for your work, for driving project and process improvements
- You have excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the full picture
- You want to ensure a pleasant experience to our partners and end-customers
- You are enthusiastic, open-minded, and enjoy working in a fast paced and multicultural environment
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
*You can also submit your application in German if preferred
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.