Bank - Sr. Growth Analyst
As part of the SumUp Bank tribe, you will help change the lives of more than 40 million low-income, unbanked Brazilians creating new and comprehensive financial services we have been building from scratch. We are 2000+ SumUppers around the globe, 850+ only in Brazil, and 45+ in the Bank team.
You will be part of the Growth team in charge to scale our easy-to-use, accessible, and affordable banking products. As a Sr. Growth Analyst, you will work in a cross-functional team with the objective of finding new avenues of growth through acquisition, activation, retention or engagement. You will play a key role in bringing the SumUp Bank experience to the next level :)
As our Sr. Growth Analyst, you will:
- Identify opportunities to improve our growth metrics (acquisition, activation, retention and engagement) and help the team prioritize experiments based on their potential impact and feasibility
- Recommend, plan, execute, monitor and analyze A/B experiments to determine solution effectiveness. Understand outcomes cleary and communicate insights to stakeholders to drive business decisions
- Monitor growth funnel and propose customer behavior analysis and customer research to understand underlying root causes
- Be a hands-on contributor to the growth team, helping refine and plan deliveries in an Agile environment
- Work in a cross-functional team (CRM, BI, Engineering, UX design, UX research, Creative, Marketing), and engage with multiple stakeholders from the Bank and other tribes (e.g. Payments)
- Help our team refine and communicate our value proposition, to offer a fair and honest bank to our merchants :)
You´ll be great for this position if
- You have 2+ years of professional experience. Experience in Fintechs and growth teams is a plus.
- You have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to be able to work in an ever-changing environment;
- You are a fast-learner and self-starter. You'll be working at a Fintech: be prepared to run things outside of your scope
- You are passionate about numbers and comfortable using Excel - data cleaning and handling, pivots and modeling are part of our team's daily routine
- Fluent in English - you’ll be part of a truly global team
Why you should join SumUp
- Be part of a company that lives and breathes to empower small merchants around the world
- Be part of a truly global team and work with people from different parts of the world as you deliver your projects
- Have full autonomy (for real!) to propose and implement changes that will up our game
- Flexible hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you want to work remotely or take a few days off
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central stations and main avenues
- Access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees subsidized by the company, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.