Bank - Growth Manager
As part of the SumUp Bank tribe, you will help change the lives of more than 40 million low-income, unbanked Brazilians creating new and comprehensive financial services we have been building from scratch. We are 2000+ SumUppers around the globe, 850+ only in Brazil, and 45+ in the Bank team.
You will be part of the Growth team in charge to scale our easy-to-use, accessible, and affordable banking products. As a Growth Manager, you will lead a cross-functional functional team with the objective of finding new avenues of growth through acquisition, activation, retention or engagement.
As our Growth Manager, you will:
- Drive our SumUp Bank´s growth by developing the strategy and constantly looking for opportunities to improve our growth levers
- Lead, coach and mentor a cross-functional team (including BI, CRM and Marketing), and engage with multiple stakeholders from the Bank and other tribes (e.g. Payments)
- Be responsible for the end-to-end experimentation process: from ideation to execution, analysis and documentation. Evaluate outcomes, identify learnings and decide on what to scale to the whole business
- Foster a data-driven mindset and an Agile environment to prioritize opportunities and run experiments
- Identify and share trends, insights and growth opportunities with relevant stakeholders and teams. Be a strong contributor to our Growth community, across regions (Americas, Europe) and tribes
- Play a key role in refining and communicating our value proposition, to offer a fair and honest bank to our merchants :)
You´ll be great for this position if
- Highly motivated leader, team player, hands-on, focused in developing and improve your team’s skills
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Strong in analytical and problem-solving skills, feel comfortable with a vast amount of data, and has a pragmatic approach
- You are a fast-learner and self-starter. You´will be working at a Fintech: be prepare to run things outside of your scope and do not expect us to have all answers you need
- You have ownership behavior and an unquiet mind, always questioning the “status quo” and getting the team to the next level
- Great in prioritizing and project management with many stakeholders
- Fluent in Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global team :)
Why you should join SumUp
- Be part of a company that lives and breathes to empower small merchants around the world
- Be part of a truly global team and work with people from different parts of the world as you deliver your projects
- Have full autonomy (for real!) to propose and implement changes that will up our game
- Flexible hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you want to work remotely or take a few days off
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central stations and main avenues
- Access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees subsidized by the company, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.