Bank - Data & Insights Specialist
As part of the SumUp Bank tribe, you will help change the lives of more than 40 million low-income, unbanked Brazilians creating new and comprehensive financial services we have been building from scratch. We are 2000+ SumUppers around the globe, 850+ only in Brazil, and 45+ in the Bank team.
You will be part of the Growth team in charge to scale our easy-to-use, accessible, and affordable banking products. As a Data & Insights Specialist, you will help to strengthen our team´s decision making by delivering insights into our product across the whole customer journey. You will play a key role in bringing the SumUp Bank experience to the next level :)
As our Data & Insights Specialist, you will:
- Support data-driven discussions with our team and across business areas, increase our data to produce insights and contribute to reach and out-beat growth objectives (e.g. activation, retention, engagement)
- Drive great decisions and controls by delivering effective and polished reports and dashboards, visualizations and reports
- Design, track, and forecast key product and business metrics
- Provide hands-on insights in a consumer-friendly way and establish a data culture for our business that is about self-service analytics, measuring what matters and acting upon facts
- Identify data availability bottlenecks, raise requirements for integration and prioritize with our data teams. Create alternative pipelines for data availability when necessary
You´ll be great for this position if
- You have background in Economics, Business, Data Science, Computer Science or Engineering
- You have 3+ years of experience in BI or product
- You have strong SQL skills and experience on data visualization tools like Tableau, QlikView, etc. Knowledge of statistical analysis tools like R or Python is a plus
- You have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to be able to work in an ever-changing environment
- You are a fast-learner and self-starter. You'll be working at a Fintech: be prepared to run things outside of your scope
- You are fluent in English - you’ll be part of a truly global team
Why you should join SumUp
- Be part of a company that lives and breathes to empower small merchants around the world
- Be part of a truly global team and work with people from different parts of the world as you deliver your projects
- Have full autonomy (for real!) to propose and implement changes that will up our game
- Flexible hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you want to work remotely or take a few days off
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central stations and main avenues
- Access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees subsidized by the company, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.