Über unsFlaconi ist eine Premium-Onlineparfümerie für Parfum und Beautyprodukte im deutschsprachigen Raum. Bereits seit Juli 2011 bietet Flaconi eine umfangreiche Auswahl an Marken-Parfums, Pflegeprodukten, Make-up, Naturkosmetik und professioneller Haarpflege. Neben einem perfekten Kundenservice, hochwertigem Design und einer intuitiven Shop-Bedienung machen vielseitige Produktinformationen den Einkauf bei Flaconi zu einem besonderen Erlebnis. Das erfolgreiche E-Commerce-Unternehmen wurde bereits mit zahlreichen Online-Awards ausgezeichnet. ProSiebenSat.1 hat 2015 die Mehrheit an Flaconi übernommen.
- You work collaboratively with Product and other Engineers to scope, design, and implement user-facing features with high complexity that go beyond conventional eCommerce
- You implement product features that have a direct impact on user engagement, experience, and eventually monetization
- You take ownership of the whole development cycle – from architectural design to implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
- You own your individual code base, write appropriate unit and integration tests, and continuously deploy accepted features
- You write elegant, maintainable and scalable applications
- You coach and mentor your engineering team on coding quality, best practices and frameworks that help us create amazing and scalable products
- You actively participate in product and feature discovery discussions sessions with our Product Managers
- You boost our Engineering culture that encourages knowledge sharing and mutual development
- 3+ years of experience building highly scalable consumer-facing web applications in PHP and/or Java
- Strong understanding of building and debugging of scalable, high performance web SOA applications based on RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience building services using Amazon Web Services
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Expertise in agile development practices (TDD, BDD, pair programming, etc.) is a plus
- English language fluency, German is a plus
Worauf kannst Du Dich freuen?
- Our employees matter to us: We offer you a permanent contract.
- Easy-going workplace: We pay your BVG ticket and we do not have a dresscode.
- International flair: We support your relocation.
- Employee discounts: As a Flaconi you benefit from generous discounts not only in our Online-Shop but also at partner companies.
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours and home office options allow you to reconcile work and private life.
- Recreation and relaxation: We offer you 28 days of vacation and the possibility of a paid sabbatical.
- Family first: Our “emergency-moms” are there for you in out-of-the-ordinary situations and look after your child on site in the office.
- Flaconi Development Mix: Actively shape your own career path and take advantage of our internal and external training opportunities.
- Dog Policy: Dogs are welcome in our office!
- Flaconis know how to party: You can look forward to cool team events and company parties.
- Agile work: As part of our cross-functional teams, you have the opportunity to help shape and advance cross-departmental topics.
- Freedom for innovation: You can let your ideas run free at our regular hackathons and get inspiration for your daily business at Tech Talks and Breakfast Lectures.
- Thinking about tomorrow together: Flaconi subsidizes your savings contribution to the company pension scheme with an additional 20%.
- Welcome aboard: Not only our onboarding day helps you to orientate yourself in the first time, but also your personal buddy.
- Food & drinks: For us it goes without saying that extras such as drinks and fruits are free
Bewirb Dich jetztShape our company’s success with us and apply now online! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date and your salary expectation. Please direct your application to Lea Krumland.