Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Who we are - Developer Services
Our goal is to enable Klarna’s Engineers to build features at scale, faster and with higher quality than any other company in the industry. We help development teams understand and implement best practice with cloud architecture.
Things we are currently doing
- Creating tools to accelerate innovation
- Providing platforms for teams
- Building tomorrow's Devops infrastructure
- Driving optimization and tooling to improve quality
- Automating processes within cloud operations; security configuration and account management
- Implementing tooling to help development teams use the cloud efficiently.
Some of the technologies we work with
Things we are looking for
- Experience with software development, preferably Python and automation scripting.
- Experience with Linux environments.
- Use of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools such as Jenkins or Concourse.
- Hands on experience with Containers and related technologies.
- Cloud automation experience with cloud providers. Preferred AWS.
- Experience with infrastructure as code using tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform or Ansible.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world. We’re a team of technically curious problem solvers. Come and join us.
Interested in finding out more?
Send over a CV or LinkedIn profile in English and let's arrange a chat.