Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
Who we are - Developer Services
Our goal is to enable Klarna’s Engineers to build features at scale, faster and with higher quality than any other company in the industry. We help development teams understand and implement best practice with cloud architecture.
Things we are currently doing
- Creating tools to accelerate innovation
- Providing platforms for teams
- Building tomorrow's Devops infrastructure
- Driving optimization and tooling to improve quality
- Automating processes within cloud operations; security configuration and account management
- Implementing tooling to help development teams use the cloud efficiently.
Some of the technologies we work with
Things we are looking for
- Experience with software development, preferably Python and automation scripting.
- Experience with Linux environments.
- Use of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools such as Jenkins or Concourse.
- Hands on experience with Containers and related technologies.
- Cloud automation experience with cloud providers. Preferred AWS.
- Experience with infrastructure as code using tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform or Ansible.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world. We’re a team of technically curious problem solvers. Come and join us.
Interested in finding out more?
Send over a CV or LinkedIn profile in English and let's arrange a chat.