Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
As Customer Success Manager in our Customer Operations & Success Team, you are responsible for the holistic support and consulting of key customers. Your goal is to continuously improve the service quality and product experience of your customer portfolio through target-oriented project management.
- You successfully build rapport with your customer portfolio guiding your customers by providing expert advice on the implementation of HR processes and setting concrete project goals with them
- You work with your customers on the basis of clear measurable milestones and achievements, which will later on be shared as customer success stories
- You guide your customers through the entire customer lifecycle, from initial requirements analysis, through implementation, to long-term improvement of HR and recruiting processes
- You advocate internally for your customers and help ensure that improvements to our product have the greatest possible added value for all customers
- You visit your customers regularly and support them in leveraging Personio in the best possible way
- You are responsible for conceptualizing and conducting business reviews with your customers
- You support our sales team in the pre-sales process in negotiations with potential key customers
What you need to succeed
- You have successfully completed your studies
- You already have several years of professional experience in HR, customer care, account management or a similar field - ideally in the B2B software environment
- You demonstrate customer empathy and are passionate about HR and organizational topics
- You are experienced in the conception and conduction of workshops and trainings
- You are a strong communicator
- Even in difficult situations you have the ability to remain calm and seek creative solutions to solve problems
- You are experienced in project- and stakeholder management
- You have a technical affinity, are strongly number-driven and incorporate this quality into your customer work
- Project management and structuring of complex issues
- Customer communication, requirements management & stakeholder management
- You will learn how HR and recruiting processes work - from the start-up to the "medium-sized business"
- Independent and solution-oriented work in a dynamic and intercultural environment
- Using our customer intelligence software Gainsight as well as the tools Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence and more
- Detailed insights into the processes of other departments with direct or indirect customer contact
- Expansion of your personal and professional network with key players in the HR market
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19. Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and pre-IPO equity)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension scheme, up to 5% matching contribution
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!