Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The team is responsible for new business and the management of global corporate clients (mostly retailers). The team operates internationally and maintains relationships with the majority of Infarm's teams. The negotiating and contract signing processes are key. During these processes the team is the face to the client's C-level.
As Infarm's Associate Corporate Sales Coordinator you:
- Maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Support the implementation of new corporate clients
- Support the creation and optimization of client onboarding material
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organization of promotional material or events
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help the Corporate Sales team generate sales performance trends and forecasts
- Collaborate with the Corporate Sales team in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports
- First experience in Sales and client communication is a plus
- Past experience within the retail industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- Experience working with CRM tools (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Proactive, data driven, solution oriented mindset as well as strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to assist the Corporate Sales team and with any additional work as needed
- Have a strong work ethic and eager to learn and optimize internal stakeholder processes and external client communications
- Authorization to work in Germany
- Availability from March/ April
What we offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Pension scheme
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Possibility to work from home