About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
At NavVis we believe that high quality products are build in a high quality work environment. As the major innovator in the field of indoor scanning NavVis engineers the most advanced Indoor Mobile Mapping System in the world and is looking for motivated people like you to build them. Are you ready to work hands on and improve your skills in building electronics and assembling technical products? Are you excited to work in a team of open-minded people ramping up the production of a cutting edge technology made in Munich?
You will work on:
- Assembly of mechanical and electrical components
- Incoming control of components and unit tests
- Final assembly of entire Mobile Mapping Systems
- Software installation and recording of calibration data
- Servicing and repairing our products in-house
- Maintaining the production environment and keeping track of the inventory
- Demonstrated skills building or repairing mechanical systems and electronics
- A technical understanding and a structured way of problem solving
- Good organisational and team working skills
- High motivation to learn new things, work hands on and get things done
- A self-managed and reliably way of working
- Fun working in a start-up where working atmosphere and people matter
- Good English Language skills
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Track record in assembling mechatronic systems
- Long term career aspirations