About usFast fashion on the next level: Lesara is the European pioneer in agile retail, the fastest and digital driven on-demand production for fashion and lifestyle trends. Through direct collaboration with the best factories in the world and data-driven real time analysis, Lesara is able to provide all of our European customers the latest access to amazing fashion & lifestyle products within just a few days across all devices within 24+ countries.
Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team made up of over 40 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Lesara is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.
Think you're up to the challenge? Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Your Tasks- Autonomous development and design of innovative & engaging design concepts and campaigns in support of the Lesara brand and target group
- Build and design assets for all branded content
- Plan and execute brand photoshoots together with the Berlin-based Design team and the Guangzhou-based photostudio team
- Collaborate with inhouse photostudio team and/or freelancers for various projects in order to create branded content
- Monitor consistent quality of all creative output within the Guangzhou-based Creative team
- Build and manage the Guangzhou-based Creative team: Hire and onboard new team members, create and keep schedule, workflows and deadlines, delegate work within the design team, set and meet goals, manage projects & develop your team members
- Stay updated on competitor’s best practices, industry trends, and other information beneficial to growing and developing the team
- Collaborate and optimize processes across multiple teams to drive design-related projects to completion
Your Profile- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or another relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in a design role in a similar industry (fashion & lifestyle, marketing, E-commerce)
- Ability to tell a consistent, compelling brand story across digital, video and print
- Strong visual aesthetic, exceptionally strong typography & design sense
- Experience with photo & video content creation
- Highly detail oriented, customer-oriented, enthusiastic team player
- Strong time management, organisational and project management skills
- Hands-on ability to lead the creative process all the way through the production process.
- Fluent in English; Mandarin is a plus
- Good network within the local creative & design industry is a plus
What You Can Expect From Us- Flat hierarchies and a strong team cohesion
- An exciting and wide range of responsibility with huge creative leeway
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Practical and entrepreneurial insights into a rapidly growing startup
- Regular team events and many specials
- Attractive remuneration