Who you are?
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You have hands-on experience or working knowledge of data and modelling
- You find data sets as your new (AI) wireframes
- You know how to translate data sets into revenue generation features and products
- You are a great communicator who talks two languages: Technical jargon with the Software team & Product Jargon with the other business functions
- You are getting stuff done: challenge, facilitate and deliver with a “can do” approach
- Develop products and features that optimize crop production based on our decentralized farming system
- Utilize our camera computing and biofeedback data to maximise plants’ health and nutritional value
- Identify opportunities and initiatives to increase our products’ sustainability
- Support , facilitate and ease the introduction of new crops within the indoor farming industry
- Have a clear pulse on innovations across the broader AI community and help us identify new opportunities and look around corners.
- Define functional requirements, develop detailed product specifications and associated project work plans for infarm’s AI/ Machine Learning features and key enhancements requests
- Identify and track key success metrics for all of your products focusing on a business and user value
- Be world class with running conclusive experiments quickly to validate hypotheses
- Manage stakeholders across Infarm, as well as external partner stakeholders
Must have qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees.
- 5+ years of experience in complex product management
- Familiar with agile product development methodologies such as scrum and kanban
- Familiar with JIRA and Confluence
Special things we would like to see:
- Background in crops science, biology of horticulture with a deep understanding of optimising the growing environments of plants
- Experienced in developing multidisciplinary products including IoT and hardware domains
- Familiarity with and hands-on knowledge of using data-science tools and libraries such as Pandas, SciKit, TF-Keras, Matplotlib, OpenCV, statsmodels, bokeh
- Familiar with Google Cloud Platform tools (BigQuery, DataStudio, Compute, Colab, Cloud Functions)
You will be based in our London plant hub, as well as our lab at Newcastle University