Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
As a Senior Analyst on Klarna’s Partner Success Team, you will be responsible for tracking, analyzing, and optimizing a portfolio of merchant partners across a multitude of verticals. You’ll be a key member of an international team and will have the opportunity and autonomy to contribute in a meaningful manner to the overall success, retention, and growth of Klarna’s global business.
In this role, you’ll own the analytical responsibilities across your portfolio while being a critical thought partner to your manager. You will support the team across a multitude of functions from financial analysis and modeling to deriving key insights and actionable recommendations across complex merchant data sets to improve performance.
The focus for a Senior Analyst is to be a proactive decision-maker within Klarna with the following responsibilities:
- Understand the market dynamics
- Understand the implications of pricing and underwriting
- Recommend ways to improve and come up with actionable insights based on data
- Understand both the Merchant and Klarna’s business by leveraging internal and external data
- Come up with different scenarios to support negotiation strategies
- Monitor in order to find ways to optimize for both external parties and Klarna
- Managing multiple stakeholders and coordinating across teams