At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served almost half a million satisfied customers. Without our CLARKees, we could not have achieved our mission. We are extremely proud of our over 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our successful €69m in Series C funding backed by Top-Tier investors (Tencent and White Star capital among others) we want you to join us to be part of our success journey.
We are looking for an experienced data professional to accelerate our CRM and engagement initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity to have an immediate impact on a fast-growing tech company. We are building an advanced CRM capability using the “modern data stack” toolset.
What you will be doing
Be part of the team that is building the CRM capability for the whole organization
Design and maintain data sets to power highly personalized and engaging CRM campaigns
Build dashboards and reports to ensure visibility and impact of the campaigns
Write production-quality ELT code with an eye towards performance, maintainability, and consistency
Collaborate with a wide range of roles to ensure we’re using the data correctly from source to activation
- Define, document, and champion ELT standards
Who you are
A problem solver. You love solving problems and approaching obstacles in a logical and pragmatic manner with a “Get things done” attitude.
A team player. You are ready to collaborate with team members and stakeholders to solve problems and find optimal outcomes with the ability to provide feedback in a respectful and constructive manner.
A good communicator. You feel confident and comfortable when explaining a complex problem to your audience.
A punctilious organizer. You have keen attention to detail and organize yourself and your work in a structured manner.
What you ideally have
- You have at least 3 years of experience in designing data marts (especially using Kimball’s dimensional modelling) and writing production ETL code
- Experience collecting requirements and turning these into technical solutions
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to find patterns in data
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, dbt, AWS Redshift, and git are a great plus
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Experience with modern BI tools such as Apache Superset, Looker, Tableau, or Power BI is valued.
Do you want to lead a team that can deploy to production daily? You will make a difference to hundreds of thousands of customers. We have flat hierarchies and you will have the freedom to help shape your team and make a massive difference:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Subsidized job ticket and a company pension.
- We encourage and support your proactive initiatives, strong contributions and relevant ideas
- we offer German language courses - both beginner and advanced
- What counts at CLARK is peace of mind and flexibility: You have the choice of either working from one of our offices or working remotely (within Germany)
- Support for relocation - and we don't mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech..
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!