Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC backed startup based in Berlin helping over 13 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS Apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset, and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
At Clue we embrace a culture that values everyones’ uniqueness and lets them flourish as an individual. We are constantly working on creating an environment which provides equal opportunities, regardless of your ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion, and any other diverse backgrounds. As a part of our team, your unique set of talents will always be appreciated and we’re committed to provide them with a nurturing and safe environment.
At Clue we have a team that deeply cares about making the world a better place. Analytics at Clue is about using app usage and business data to ensure data informed decision making at all levels of the company.
We are a small team and this will allow you to shape the way we work and have an impact on a wide range of analytics topics, from data processing to visualization and working with our stakeholders. We support our product teams to understand user behavior in the app, our subscription growth team to understand which users are likely to subscribe and our finance team with revenue reporting.
- Ensure that Clue’s decision making on a strategic and team level is data-informed.
- Improve our data infrastructure with data privacy, flexibility, and performance in mind.
- Automate reporting and other team workflows as much as possible.
- Ensure quality and consistency of our analytics event schema (instrumentation).
- Analyse the Clue Plus Subscription metrics and support our efforts to improve customer lifetime value and reduce the cost of acquisition.
- Help the product team understand how millions of women and people with cycles are using Clue and how we can make it even better for them.
- Devise and design A/B experiments and analyze their results.
- Support the marketing team in understanding the performance of their campaigns.
Who you are:
Knowledge of the full analytics stack, including designing databases, writing ETL pipelines and using orchestration tools such as Airflow.
- Experience developing data models with data transformation tools or similar data modelling tools and maintaining a self-service reporting and analysis environment in Looker, Tableau, or similar BI/Visualization tools.
- Experience designing event and data schemas.
- Extensive work experience in analytics, preferably at a mobile app or web company, and a sound understanding of mobile app startups and their KPIs.
- Mastery of SQL.
- Knowledge of how to write maintainable data transformation jobs in Python and Pandas
- Experience using git
Nice to have:
- Amazon Redshift
- Adjust, AppsFlyer or similar
- Apptimize or other mobile A/B-testing tool
- Amplitude, Mixpanel or other mobile analytics service
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga, and a free on-site therapist
Learn and grow with a professional and personal development budget
Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan.
Flex Fridays: One day per week where Cluebies can put their health & wellbeing first, stay energized and maintain a sustainable high level of productivity.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, we are working remotely from home in Berlin.