At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them succeed. Our vision as a global fintech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in 30+ countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants.
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow.
Here is a flavor of your day-to-day job:
- Americas Financial Planning & Analysis is the area responsible for piloting our financial model (5 year plan), structure financial efficiency analysis, forecast our cash-flows for short and long term, run several variance analysis and support decision-making.
- Your activities will vary from creating several dashboards, structure deep dives, crunch databases, generate insights for multiple areas of SumUp (e.g. customer acquisition cost, cost-to-serve, operational profitability, etc), update and generate analysis for investor relations or fundraising.
You'll be a great fit for this position if
- You are currently enrolled in Accounting, Actuary, Business, Economics, Engineering, Statistics or related fields
- You are hands-on: not afraid to get your hands dirty, crunch databases to outstanding insights and update routines
- You have analytical and fast-learning skills to be able to work in an ever-changing environment
- You have Advanced Excel. It will be your main working tool, so being comfortable with modelling, pivot tables and large data sets is a must. SQL, Python and VBA are pluses
- You are proficient in English - you'll be part of a truly global organization
- You get excited with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced, high-responsibility atmosphere of a growing Fintech
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic, including an absolute aversion to “shortcuts”
Why work at SumUp
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organisation.
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results.
- Nice flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you want to work remotely or take a few days off.
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues.
- Access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees subsidized by the company, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal voucher, Gympass, life insurance.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.