Über unsFlaconi ist eine Premium-Onlineparfümerie für Parfum und Beautyprodukte im deutschsprachigen Raum. Bereits seit Juli 2011 bietet Flaconi eine umfangreiche Auswahl an Marken-Parfums, Pflegeprodukten, Make-up, Naturkosmetik und professioneller Haarpflege. Neben einem perfekten Kundenservice, hochwertigem Design und einer intuitiven Shop-Bedienung machen vielseitige Produktinformationen den Einkauf bei Flaconi zu einem besonderen Erlebnis. Das erfolgreiche E-Commerce-Unternehmen wurde bereits mit zahlreichen Online-Awards ausgezeichnet. ProSiebenSat.1 hat 2015 die Mehrheit an Flaconi übernommen.
- Facilitate an Agile software delivery process by continuously and collaboratively improving all aspects of our Scrum/Agile development
- Ensure knowledge transfer and organizational learning across all departments
- Track team metrics (burn-down charts, productivity, blockers) and utilize these to bring the team forward
- Facilitate meetings to reduce complexity and add clarity
- Ensure transparency in regard to high performance development, stakeholder engagement, processes supporting the team, the team organization
- Deliver hands-on coaching to your teams in all aspects of self-organization
- Driving functional enhancements and continuous maintenance
- 3+ years of professional Agile/Scrum experience
- Very good knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, CD, and XP in theory and practice (e.g., velocity, burndown techniques, retrospective formats, etc.)
- Exhibit servant leadership and have good communication skills
- Be able to implement, adhere to, improve processes and best practices to enable cross-functional collaboration (strong in executing organizational change processes)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Worauf kannst Du Dich freuen?
- Our employees matter to us: We offer you a permanent contract.
- Easy-going workplace: We pay your BVG ticket and we do not have a dresscode.
- International flair: We support your relocation.
- Employee discounts: As a Flaconi you benefit from generous discounts not only in our Online-Shop but also at partner companies.
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours and home office options allow you to reconcile work and private life.
- Recreation and relaxation: We offer you 28 days of vacation and the possibility of a paid sabbatical.
- Family first: Our “emergency-moms” are there for you in out-of-the-ordinary situations and look after your child on site in the office.
- Flaconi Development Mix: Actively shape your own career path and take advantage of our internal and external training opportunities.
- Dog Policy: Dogs are welcome in our office!
- Flaconis know how to party: You can look forward to cool team events and company parties.
- Agile work: As part of our cross-functional teams, you have the opportunity to help shape and advance cross-departmental topics.
- Freedom for innovation: You can let your ideas run free at our regular hackathons and get inspiration for your daily business at Tech Talks and Breakfast Lectures.
- Thinking about tomorrow together: Flaconi subsidizes your savings contribution to the company pension scheme with an additional 20%.
- Welcome aboard: Not only our onboarding day helps you to orientate yourself in the first time, but also your personal buddy.
- Food & drinks: For us it goes without saying that extras such as drinks and fruits are free
Bewirb Dich jetztShape our company’s success with us and apply now online! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date. Please direct your application to Lea Krumland.