About usRemember when you were a student? Most likely you were short of cash and had a limited choice of jobs. Our Founders Cihan, Frederik and Fritz remember that too and that’s why they started Zenjob. We believe you should be able to do a job you like and be able to fund your life as a student.
Our vision is to change the future of work with technology. We start doing that by offering students jobs in real-time through our app and providing companies with a platform that manages their staffing needs. Today more than 10.000 students, we call them Talents, fund their studies through Zenjob and already close to 1.000 companies trust us with providing great talent.
We’ve come a long way in a short space of time. While there are many things we’re already proud of achieving, there are still a lot of decisions to be made - so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch.
Our international (23 different nationalities) and creative team of over 150 ambitious and passionate Zenies are at the core of what makes us unique and who we are. It’s important that we acknowledge and celebrate this diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. We are backed by Acton Capital (also investor in Etsy, HomeToGo), Red Alpine (N26, Juniqe) and Atlantic Labs (EyeEm, Soundcloud). All of them share our vision of growing a sustainable and game changing business.
We are looking forward to welcoming YOU!
General As an Agile Coach/Scrum Master (m/f/x) you are a passionate team player who is experienced to create, inspect and adapt an environment of psychological safety to help teams exceed their status quo on a regular basis. At Zenjob we are in a state of continuous change. Your key contribution to this change will be to support and guide our product/value delivery teams by using the most appropriate methods, frameworks and tools to ensure that the teams are engaged in continuous delivery and learning.
How you’ll contribute
- Develop your value delivery teams through coaching, mentoring and feedback loops
- Develop a strong and effective working relationship with cross-functional value delivery teams and key stakeholders to ensure a sustainable agile mindset and the application of strong lean methodologies
- Continuously inspect and adapt your practices and those of your teams to improve, anticipate and stay ahead of the required change Zenjob, as a startup, has to face on a regular basis
- Continuously learn, apply and teach agile/lean methods and best practices inside of Zenjob and the wider agile community
- Help to make smart and pragmatic decisions in order to approach challenges in a fast and smart way.
- Make efforts and progress visible inside the team backlogs and help teams to reach the highest standards in terms of modern software development practices
What you bring
- You are able to prove that you can build and coach multiple value delivery teams in various levels of maturity using agile methodologies, tools and frameworks
- You have experience in fostering a motivational culture and you can create a safe to experiment environment that considers diverse perspectives
- You are a positive and empathetic change agent that supports teams and individuals to develop a growth mindset
- You master all standard agile ceremonies and you are an experienced coach that can conduct learning workshops to address team or individual development areas
- You are able to build trust at all levels within the organisation
- You are able to share agile/lean concepts and principles across multiple teams
- You have excellent communication skills and you fluently speak English
- You will be working on a great product and change the way people work
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made – so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch
- Grow with our international and creative team, with more than 130 ambitious and crazy Zenjobbers, from 23 different nations
- Zenjob embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience in an agile environment
- We offer opportunities for self-development and learning, including trainings, workshops and an allowance for industry events and on top, we also offer free German and English language courses
- Enjoy our super central, laid-back office with free catering on Fridays
- As a startup, we pride ourselves on flat hierarchies and short decision paths and you will work with a young but experienced team
- Various free drinks, fruits and regular team events are waiting for you
- We also have scuba diving on Friday
Think this could be for you? Apply now with your resume and a brief explanation why exactly You are right for Zenjob. Please mention your availability as well as your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your application!