Join the evolution of chauffeuring and build the global Blacklane for Business proposition. We’re on a mission to reinvent chauffeuring by merging new technologies with the best service quality.
Our business is a force for good for travellers, corporate travel managers, chauffeurs and the environment. We work with our partners to deliver the most professional and reliable service, through employed chauffeurs and a growing fleet of electric vehicles.
As a member of our crew, you’ll receive ESOP (employee stock ownership plan), personal development and the opportunity to make a difference in a company that cares.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious business development professional to lead the acquisition of Travel Agency Partners in the Americas region. This role is based in New York and will likely require regional travel. The ideal candidate has a background in travel or ground transportation and is an experienced sales professional. They are self-starter and strategic thinker who has successfully built B2B sales pipelines and has a track record of converting high value opportunities.
- Drive the revenue and profitability of Blacklane for Business, through the acquisition of new Travel Agency and Travel Management Company partners.
- Establish relationships with high-value potential customers and partners.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of a business plan for North America
- Push innovative thinking and set challenging goals and objectives.
- Build relationships with other departments to help steer regional projects and insights
- Collaborate closely with the sales operations department to assess results and improve performance.
- Report to the Global Head of Agency Sales.
- Represent Blacklane at industry events and conferences.
- You are an experienced sales professional.
- You enjoy building a business and establishing a regional presence.
- You are a self-starter with an upbeat outlook and exceptional sales abilities.
- Demonstrated successes in B2B sales, ground transportation, corporate travel or another relevant industry.
- Proven ability to work in an international sales team (remotely).
- You’re competitive and work at a fast pace. You also have a strong moral compass and do not cut corners.
- A track record of successfully pitching for new business and increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and analytical skills.
- You are a skilled negotiator who creates new ideas for win-win deals.
- Fluent in English. Any additional language is a plus.
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture. Responding to the pandemic, we’ve successfully managed the crises and retained our talented crew! We are now poised for massive growth in 2022.
Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days (Hybrid working is the new normal).
Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee received ‘ESOP’ options.
Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry-first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 75% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2025.
Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
UPGRADE YOUR CAREER WITH BLACKLANE