AFC Trainer (German Speaking)
We are currently looking for a German speaking Anti-Financial Crime expert to join the AFC Learning Experience team. Our goal is to deliver the right training at the right time to make sure in support of our AFC Analysts.
- Using your expertise, train analysts on the latest AFC topics, procedures, and best practices
- Help onboard new analysts joining the AFC department
- Review and improve training materials regarding regulations, policies, as well as relevant technology changes
- Organise training programs, refresher training sessions based on identified needs
- Create awareness of training offerings including relevant ACAMS events, new articles, and media coverage
You have the ability to:
- Describe multi-step processes in a manner that is relevant and concise
- Utilize existing training materials to deliver training to analysts
- Learn and build facilitation skills and deliver in remote environments when needed
- Anti-Financial Crime Operations knowledge/experience (Essential)
- Previous experience training others (preferred)
- Previous experience creating training (desired)
Soft Skills/Hard skills:
- Strong communication skills, proactive, and a hands on approach to problem solving
- German Required
- English Required
- Ability to work on confidential matters with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to deliver on time
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.