About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
With 200 people world-wide, we at NavVis are on a mission to bring our mobile mapping solutions to businesses to enable them to build digital twins of indoor spaces and to enrich every building with Spatial Intelligence. Our technology platform is built around our software stack and includes hardware for capturing data (dynamic wearable device VLX & M6 Trolley) as well as software (IndoorViewer web browser for the 3D visualization & point clouds of mapped spaces.) On one side we are revolutionizing the way spatial data is captured with our mobile mapping system. At the same time, especially in times of remote working, our products help clients get significant value by digitizing their factories or office spaces, while not being on-site.
The IndoorViewer Team:
Become part of a team of 10 Full Stack Developers and two QA Engineers working in Squads on the "IndoorViewer", our browser-based 3D application for visualization, digital enrichment and navigation of photorealistic indoor spaces. Runs in any modern web browser as it is based on open standards (TypeScript, WebGL, Three.JS, Angular, HTML, SCSS). Try it out yourself here.
You will work on:
- Our IndoorViewer, which is our browser-based 3D application for visualization, digital enrichment and navigation of photorealistic indoor spaces
- The user interface of our IndoorViewer utilizing the latest web technology (TypeScript, Angular, SCSS, PostgreSQL)
...and its backend (Java 8+, Spring Boot, Hibernate, PostgreSQL)
- Bringing great new features to our IndoorViewer by working closely together with our product management, infrastructure and web development teams
- Continuously optimizing the cloud infrastructure for performance and reliability
- Creating effective code and secure solutions that solve real customer problems
- A Master / Bachelor degree in computer science or electrical engineering (or similar) or no degree but self-taught top-notch coding skills
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
... as well as web backend applications based on the Spring Framework
- A good overview of modern web development (e.g. NPM, Angular CLI, Webpack)
- Used testing frameworks and tooling like Karma, Jasmine, Selenium, JUnit, etc.
- Enjoying working with multiple platforms and stacks
- Seeking to work with the experts in the field on cutting edge technology
- Collaborative, creative, and communicative
- Speaking fluently in English
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Knowledge about identity and access management solutions (e.g. Keycloak, OpenID Connect)
- Experience with Git, Bash, Linux (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat, SUSE)
- Practical knowledge of cloud services (e.g. AWS) and related automation (e.g. Terraform Ansible)
- Experience with payment providers (e.g. Stripe)