We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realise their dreams.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
About The Role
Once customers sign up to SumUp they want two things: first, to get their card reader delivered as soon as possible; and, second, to get their account activated as soon as possible so they can accept card payments.The Onboarding & Activation Lead is the leader of the second. That is, this person is responsible for providing a magic, seamless onboarding experience to our users pushing conversion from sign up to first transaction.
What You’ll Do
- Develop & Optimize Processes - scale new and existing processes related to onboarding to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow, while guaranteeing adherence to KYC (know your customer) politics.
- Experience in having increased the engagement of the product towards customers. Experience leading an activation program.
- Analytics - analyze the onboarding metrics on a daily basis to increase conversion, (re)define processes, automate tasks, find and solve frictions and ensure a high-quality experience during onboarding.
- Product Improvement - proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless onboarding experience.
- Lead & Develop Onboarding Teams - define metrics and monitor onboarding agents interactions with merchants in order to optimize the onboarding process effectivity and transparency.
- Experience pushing projects in relation to stakeholders management.
- Multi-product adoption strategy to increase the activation- Discover and promote the new products we are bringing to the market! We are in the business of empowering merchants through the full SumUp Product suite to support their growth. The onboarding and activation lead will be responsible of defining the strategy accelerate the adoption of new products
What You’ll Need
- You have 5+ years of experience leading teams or in related roles
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through excellent analytical thinking, enabling you to take decisions which will prompt our operations to the next level.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Collaborative spirit and be a subject matter! Understanding in-depth our numbers, main struggles and how to drastically make a difference are key for you.
- Embrace and enjoy the hands-on attitude! Jumping on the execution managing the details to guarantee quality and deadlines always energize you.
- Programming knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Communicate effectively and bring completely different audiences together, influencing their decisions, is something you’re comfortable with.
- Fluent in English is mandatory - you’re going to work with a global team!
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- You'll be part of an amazing team and work environment that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results.
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies.
- We have flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have the freedom to align with the team if you want to work from home.
- We have competitive compensation and great benefits
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.