If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionising road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Acquisition Account Executive, Benelux becomes part of the former Uber Freight Europe team, now sennder Benelux B.V. The Acquisition Account Executive owns the acquisition of new mid market and enterprise accounts, focused on shippers located in Belgium & the Netherlands. The focus of this team is new customer growth and collaboration with Account Management to ensure successful onboarding and continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate is obsessed with contributing directly to the top line growth of sennder. This individual is highly entrepreneurial, motivated by building and shaping the future, and possesses proven commercial ability. This person hustles, inspires, and enjoys creating something from nothing.
What you'll do:
- Prospect, create, and develop new leads through cold & warm outreach; generate new customer opportunities. Full ownership of pipeline from lead gen, prospecting, pitch, pricing, close. Communicate the capability, vision, and value proposition of sennder to logistics procurement leadership across multiple industries.
- Regularly attend meetings (virtual & face to face) with prospects and active shippers.
- Engage with a variety of external stakeholders, from transportation managers to senior level executives.
- Work closely with the account management & carrier teams to continually drive top-line growth for existing customers.
- Own core metrics for your pipeline, frequently reporting on this internally.
- Lead RFP process activities: RFI completion, documentation review, summary, and distribution to stakeholders across teams. Help to form pricing strategy based on overall business objectives, and communicate goals to customers.
What it takes to be successful:
- Demonstrated B2B Sales ability, within the logistics sector
- Hunter mentality with a knowledge of convincingly addressing an audience
- Aptitude to challenge the way customers think about their business
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to complex customers
- Ability to collaborate and work with a diverse set of internal and external partners
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Solid operational foundation
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Excellent English skills, Dutch and French being a plus
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organisers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.