About the role:
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder, which has its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost- efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain.
As an Account Operations Associate you will be responsible for the operations of a portfolio consisting of Enterprise, MidCap and SME shippers. You are a motivated problem solver who enjoys tackling operational challenges in a cross-functional and very fast-moving environment. You will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day operations, ultimately ensuring a successful collaboration between sennder and our partners.
What you´ll do:
● Ensure operational excellence by managing transport operations.
● Develop strong data insights to understand account performance
● Support senior team members by preparing performance reports
● Constantly optimize operational processes in cross-functional cooperation with our Global Operation,
Carrier Management & Product teams
● Take over end-to-end responsibility for smaller accounts
What it takes to be successful:
● Customer focus: Making your accounts happy is your number one priority
● Executional excellence: You strike the right balance between love for details and diligence while being
a pragmatic problem solver focusing on the result
● Quick thinking: You have an eye for interpreting quantitative data, finding actionable insights and
devising process improvement plans
● Proactive mindset: You think one-step ahead and come up with solutions before problems arise.
● Teamwork: You strive working in cross-functional teams and have a team-player mentality
What we will offer:
● Be a part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries, 40+ nationalities at Madrid Office
● Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
● Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development, incl. mentorship
● Employee’s well-being: unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits, company health insurance and English lessons
● Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips,partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourishing long-lasting friendships across teams.