About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
At Productsup, we're passionate about Product Data and providing Digital Marketers the leading solution to save time, increase visibility and be in control.
We're looking for an ambitious, tech-loving people's person to join our team as Account Manager German Speaking (m/f/d) in the heart of Berlin.
- Take care of our clients‘ needs, answer their questions and assist them in using our platform
- Collaborate with our Integration and IT team and clarify technical based challenges
- Create tickets for IT and ensure that the tickets get solved
- Support the optimization of key accounts
- Test and create workflows and data feeds to optimize the quality of customer’s accounts
- Ensure a great customer experience
What you bring to the team
- Professional Experience within the SaaS, e-commerce/ and or travel industry is a plus
- Solid understanding and interest of IT systems and their infrastructure
- Ability to understand complex technological processes
- Excellent communication skills and a client-oriented thinking
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Professional level of German and English in written and spoken is a must
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities in Customer Solutions or other fields
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Have you got what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.