About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
The OpportunityAs an Account Manager (f/m/d) in the Partner Management department you are the contact person for our Portuguese partners. Your main responsibility is to guarantee a successful and trustful cooperation. From the beginning on you are involved in all areas of the partner management department and you take care of all concerns of our partners to ensure a long-lasting relationship. The position is located in Berlin.
How you apply your skills
- You take care of the requests from partners, optimize processes and coordinate changes with a problem-solving attitude
- You are responsible for the accurate and appealing presentation of the partners on our platform
- You help the partner acquisition team through research or database maintenance
- You create and present reports from the partner management department and are the interface to other departments
What you need to succeed
- You have gained first experiences in the partner or customer support
- You can communicate on a native level in Portuguese and have good German skills
- You are communicative, outgoing and organized
- You are a self-starting, structured and self-organized Person who quickly sees what needs to be done
- You have a confident appearance and excellent communication skills
- You share our vision, our goals, and are a sports enthusiast interested in new technologies
What's In It for You?
- An indefinite contract
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- A free L-Membership