Data is transforming the world. It changes traditional businesses and enables innovation which helps create better products, services and customer experiences. At adsquare, we created a neutral and transparent marketplace to enable companies make better marketing decisions that result into more relevant customer engagement. Our real-time platform brings together buyers and sellers of data in a fair, secure and privacy-friendly way. We empower our partners and clients with sophisticated, yet easy to use self-service instruments, putting them in control and ensuring full transparency.
Our platform processes billions of data points, adds a layer of intelligence and helps making data actionable. To achieve this, we gathered international talent sharing the same vision and passion for cutting-edge technology. Founded in 2012, adsquare is a global company with headquarters in Berlin and offices in London, Paris, New York, Madrid and Milan.
Join our mission and have a real impact on the digital marketing landscape.
Your MissionData is the core of our business. As part of the Data Partnerships team you will be responsible for taking over the relationships with existent and newly signed data providers to set them up in our system and manage the process of data onboarding and data activation.
- Act as the main point of contact for our Data Providers in case of custom data needs, opening new countries and managing expectations in case of technical hick-ups
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of data providers and create reports as needed
- Coordinate and accompany the data integration of the self-service data marketplace and data refreshment processes in close cooperation with our Operations team
- Be the expert in Data Partnerships and educate adsquare’s client services and sales teams on the new data offering in Adsquare's platform
- Attention to detail, exceptional project management and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You are comfortable communicating with external stakeholders (our dear data providers)
- Great communication skills with the ability to cultivate and manage strong relationships internally and externally, communicating and liaising with all seniority levels
- Willingness to share knowledge, support teams cross-functionally and being a go-to person
- A strong team-player with ability to work autonomously
- Excellent English and German skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a high pace environment, while managing expectations and measuring your own success
Why us ?
- You work together with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You become part of a fast growing international startup, and can make a real impact on the company’s growth
- You combine success and fun within a great company culture together with people from all over the world
- You will work from the headquarters in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package
Desired start dateJanuary 2021