Data is transforming the world. It changes traditional businesses and enables innovation which helps create better products, services and customer experiences. At adsquare, we created a neutral and transparent marketplace to enable companies make better marketing decisions that result into more relevant customer engagement. Our real-time platform brings together buyers and sellers of data in a fair, secure and privacy-friendly way. We empower our partners and clients with sophisticated, yet easy to use self-service instruments, putting them in control and ensuring full transparency.
Our platform processes billions of data points, adds a layer of intelligence and helps making data actionable. To achieve this, we gathered international talent sharing the same vision and passion for cutting-edge technology. Founded in 2012, adsquare is a global company with headquarters in Berlin and offices in London, Paris, New York, Madrid and Milan.
Join our mission and have a real impact on the digital marketing landscape.
- You close key deals with advertisers, agency trading desks and DSPs
- You have existing relationships at major holding groups
- You manage multiple advertiser and agency accounts ensuring best in class customer service, overall campaign success and high levels of customer happiness
- You serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising
- You generate plans to define your selling strategies and tactics
- You manage your sales pipeline in coordination with other teams proactively
- You understand and adapt to adsquare’s ongoing product and technology developments
- You negotiate data usage contracts with key clients
- You effectively communicate the company’s value proposition and vision to partners and team members
- You build strong relationships with key clients and partners (agencies, media buyers, direct advertisers, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, ad networks and press)
- You refine the existing product vision and strategy to local and/or specific agency needs if necessary
- You are active in the mobile and/or programmatic community to develop a network and generate leads through conferences and social events
- You will report directly to the General Manager
- You have 3-5 years of experience in positions of sales or business development units in the ad tech, mar tech and/or data industry (media experience will be reviewed on a case by case basis)
- You are proficient in face-to-face sales and cold calling
- Aggressive sales person who enjoys hunting rather than farming
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a good sense for business opportunities
- Previous experience in real-time advertising, programmatic and data management is a plus
- You are willing to take on responsibility for the entire sales process in a growing company
- You have strong negotiation and communication skills
- You are fluent in English
Why us ?
- You work together with a highly motivated, skilled and intelligent team of top performers
- You become part of a fast-growing ad technology company
- You combine success and fun within a great company culture together with people from all over the world
- You will work closely with the headquarters in the start-up center of Berlin
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package