About usWhat we do?
Solvemate is a tech company from Berlin that is making customer support fast, painless, and cost-effective. Our platform lets companies train a virtual agent to integrate on their site or in their app.
Customers interact with it through a series of quick multiple choice questions. With Solvemate, requests are solved in just twelve seconds on average. Thanks to machine learning, the virtual agent also gets smarter over time: By understanding common requests, it anticipates the correct response.
Support request are dealt with automatically, around the clock, and at scale—resulting in faster response times, happier customers, and much lower costs.
Why work with us?
First and foremost: The people. You are spending a lot of time with your peers. You should deeply align with our culture deck and understand why it is important that we have made it that explicit. We are truly working in an atmosphere of transparency, candour and teamwork mixed with some curiosity - all committed to achieve our long-term big hairy audacious goal.
In addition to working with great colleagues: You can shape the future of a product that makes both the service better for consumers and jobs better for service agents. Be part of our growth story. We’re onto something and would like to take you on the journey.
For sure, we also offer competitive pay, flexible working hours, team lunches and team events, offsites, and all the other cool amenities that a young high-tech company has to serve.
IntroAs an Account Executive, you’ll drive Solvemate’s growth by leading the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close. You’ll be instrumental in driving new revenue opportunities, customer education initiatives and leading a consultative sales process by speaking the language of both customer service professional and business leaders.
For this role we are looking for someone starting from April 2019.
- You are a cultural fit - (see https://www.solvemate.com/culture)
- Fluent in English - excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- German is not a must, but a strong plus
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience - a minimum of 3 years in a closing role
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset as you will drive iterations in our sales process and iterate the sales messaging
- Can sell both virtually and in the field
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- Hard working, precise and persistent as well as having a “go-getter” mentality
- You possess a curious mind and love learning
- You are passionate about startups and technology
- Excitement about AI/Machine learning and the benefits in can bring to customer service organisations
- Position, negotiate, and close new high-velocity deals (€25-60K ACV in under 60 days) and larger enterprise contracts (€100K+ ACV)
- Develop and manage new business relationships. Conduct research, identify key players and tailor your message accordingly
- Shape and spearhead expansion opportunities with existing customers
- Work closely with Customer Success and external partners to resolve customers’ challenges and identify growth opportunities