Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in London and Madrid. We have just started to build out our Irish sales and software engineering hub in Dublin from scratch. Globally we are home to 600 employees, 3000 customers and we're growing rapidly. In the beginning of this year we have received $125M Series D funding, bringing our valuation to $1.7B and thus making us the most valuable HR tech company in Europe. We're rated 4.8/5 on Glassdoor to work for, with a 99% CEO favourability and 97% would recommend a friend to work here.
As an Account Executive Small Enterprises you are the first point of contact for potential customers (small enterprises) who actively contact us and want advice on our software solution. Take on the role of an advisor and drive our pipeline and conversion rate forward with your proactive mindset and approach. Together with the local Sales team you will build and grow Personio’s international footprint in Spain and create first milestones to help Personio become the leading cloud-based HR Management, Recruiting, and Payroll software for SMEs in Europe.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Qualify and engage inbound leads (small enterprises, between 1 and 50 employees) and convert them into customers
- Target SMBs (up to 150 employees) and expand opportunities within assigned territory
- Demonstrate the value of Personio software by conducting high volume of demo calls
- Develop personalised sales strategies for prospective customers and initiate new projects and campaigns that contribute to process optimisation.
- Build effective relationships with decision-makers (C-level executives)
- Control the whole Deal-Life-Cycle - from qualification, validation until closing
- Work closely with your inbound sales representatives, the account executives and the marketing team (receiving leads)
- Handover of the new customer to our Customer Success Team after the closed deal
- Scale-up and constantly improve of our work to increase the quality and efficiency of our sales processes
What you need to succeed
- You already have some end-to-end B2B SaaS sales experience (including deal-closing) or have strong experience as SDR (2 years+)
- Ability to manage high volume of inbound leads in a short sales cycle
- You are characterized by your empathy and ability as a good listener to understand in depth the requirements and challenges of the leads
- You are communicative and able to adapt to different conversation partners
- You show diligence in everything that you do by working in a very structured way and with a high level of commitment towards deadlines
- Your entrepreneurial thinking makes you a competent partner who does not “sell” anything but develops solutions together with the prospect to create true added value
- You are proactive, able to work independently, good at prioritizing your tasks and you are a team player
- You feel passionate about sales, especially the deal closing part is what excites you the most
- You show a good understanding of the local culture and the business environment in Spain
- You demonstrate great communication and presentation skills in spoken and written Spanish as well as in English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years´
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive 1,500 € of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip, Christmas party and much more
- We offer language classes: English & Spanish
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- We want happy employees - on top of your salary you will receive 68 € for food & public transport
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- Health insurance (company level plan): private health insurance for 43 € for Personio employees, spouse and children
- Parental benefit: In case your kids get ill, you may take up to 10 additional days off
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!