Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch we love what we do, but more importantly we are building something that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
As an Account Executive, you’ll play the role of matchmaker between users and our product. Based on the high level of interest in Pitch pre-launch, we’re expecting a tidal wave of inbound leads once we open the doors to all users. Your role will be to sift through and engage with the most interested and prestigious among our prospects and guide them as they take their first step towards becoming Pitch power users. This is a golden opportunity to join a sales team armed with a product the world has legitimately been waiting for at the very beginning of the story.
What you'll get to do...
- Manage the sales process for high-potential Pitch prospects from the indication of interest through to closing. Based on current estimates, you’ll be juggling roughly 40 prospects per month.
- Become the Pitch product champion and expert who can take both potential customers and future sales team members to school.
- In collaboration with our VP of Sales, you will continuously refine our sales process, ensuring that the whole machine is well-oiled and can seamlessly integrate future Account Executives.
This role is perfect for you if...
- You have a track record of selling SaaS products to SMB customers.
- You’re a product nerd who dives deep into software and can hold in-depth conversations about features with clients. No product-related curveball question should be curvy enough to throw you off.
- You’ve got empathy in buckets which you deploy to understand your customers and adjust your communication style accordingly.
- You are super-organised, über-resilient, and proactive in finding new ways you can help customers succeed on Pitch.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.