Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleWhat makes our sales team special? Together we have a direct influence on Personio's rapid growth. Our task is to get potential customers excited about Personio right from the start, to offer them an optimal, needs-oriented solution and to win them over as satisfied customers. We attach great importance to challenging and promoting each other and have a clear goal in mind: to build the leading HR platform for SMEs in Europe. In our team, we create space for your career and your personal development. Are you ready to build a great company with us and grow from it yourself? We are looking for you!
This role is based in our brand new Amsterdam office at Stadhouderskade 5. You will be joining us as one of our first in-country Account Executive hires and you will be responsible for the acquisition of customers and the development of our sales in an entirely new market. You will build and grow our international footprint in the Benelux region together with the Benelux Country Manager Lars Boom. You will boost Personio’s business proposition and create first milestones to help Personio become the leading cloud-based HR Management, Recruiting and Payroll software for SMEs in Europe.
- Be one of the first people on the ground in our brand new Amsterdam office!
- Develop and execute strategies to generate leads and early traction together with the Marketing and Country Manager for the Benelux region
- Build up an initial customer base through a B2B Direct-Sales-Model
- Control the whole Deal-Life-Cycle - from qualification, validation until closing
- Handover of the new customer to our Customer Success Team after the closed deal
- Analysis of customer needs in the Benelux area with management to systematically identify and understand customer requirements and constantly optimize across the new market
- Scale up and constant improvement of our work to increase the quality and efficiency of our sales processes
What you need to succeed
- You have been able to successfully prove yourself in sales in the last 2-3 years and you have gained first experiences with software solution sales
- You ́re willing and able to personally deliver the critical early sales - calling, pitching and negotiating - and you are characterized by your empathy and ability as a good listener to understand in depth the requirements and challenges of the leads
- You are communicative and able to adapt to different conversation partners
- Your entrepreneurial thinking makes you a competent partner who does not “sell” anything, but develops solutions together with the prospect to create true added value
- You are proactive, able to work independently, good at prioritizing your tasks and you are a team player
- You show a good understanding of the local culture and the business environment in the Benelux region
- You demonstrate great communication and presentation skills in spoken and written Dutch as well as in English
You can find more information and impressions here: Kununu or Glassdoor
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and pre-IPO equity)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year and a Study Day
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - With PersonioFlex, you decide where you work best. We offer a flexible 50/50 in-office and/or remote working framework. Our remote working policy allows you to work from home or any country in which Personio has an office up to 90 days per year
- Healthcare Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Corporate benefits
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
The well-being of our employees is paramount. All employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or race.