At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartetWe are looking for a passionate Account Executive (m/f), who will be the primary contact for Engineers and Designers exploring simulation with us, to join our rapidly growing team of sales professionals. You will be an expert in identifying and understanding their needs and challenges, as well as providing them with a delightful experience during their evaluation phase.
You’ll build informal rapports with prospective customers and internal stakeholders to encourage long-term relationships. One of your exciting challenges will be to win 20%+ of deals sourced by inbound and outbound sales development, as well as deals you source yourself and thereby close new consistently at or above quota level. You’ll work in close collaboration with your peers in the Marketing and Applications teams around best practices to improve our sales process and accelerate growth.
Do you love showing your exceptional sales and closing skills, as well as providing best technical support and thereby building successful customer relationships? Then this is the right place for you!
Unsere AnforderungenMinimum requirements:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in selling, ideally technical B2B SaaS
- Proven track record of consistent overachievement against sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with CAD/CAM/CAE/mechanical engineering industry
- Experience in a quota carrying sales role within a VAR channel
- A powerful work ethic paired with exceptional closing skills
- CRM experience with Salesforce, MS Dynamics or similar
- Experience in a startup sales environment
- Other language skills such as German, Spanish, French or Chinese
Was wir zu bieten haben
- An international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise, dedication, and lots of fun
- An attractive startup atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- An independent, professional work environment
- Fun team events
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and offer the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to provide thousands of engineers with the next generation of simulation technology that helps them be better at what they do best: designing the products of tomorrow
Weitere InformationenAre you looking for a position as a “Simulation Evangelist”, where you’ll play an active role in the sales process and come up with creative ideas to find the perfect solution for our customer’s technical needs? Then we look forward to receiving your informative application via our online application system (including your salary requirements).