At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
About the jobSimScale is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the $6 Billion Computer-Aided Engineering industry by bringing engineering simulation to the cloud. We are expanding our US team and are looking for a driven, energetic and entrepreneurial Account Executive (m/f) to join us in our Boston office.
In this quota-carrying role, you will contribute to the company’s growth as the primary contact for engineers exploring simulation with SimScale - all the way from initial contact to close. You will be an expert in identifying and understanding their needs and challenges, as well as providing them with a delightful experience during their evaluation phase.
- Connect with inbound leads to build sales opportunity pipeline in North America
- Consistently hit your quota through pipeline generation and accurate forecasting
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and work with sales management to provide an accurate sales forecast
- In collaboration with an application engineer, guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to ultimately generate new business and achieve your ARR targets
- Develop industry and product knowledge to convey SimScale’s value proposition to multiple industry segments
- 1-3 years of quota carrying software sales experience, preferably SaaS
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, time management, organizational and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and results-driven self-starter mindset - you operate with a sense of urgency and value accountability
- A history of consistently performing above quota and being able to forecast accurately - you love crushing goals
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience in a startup sales environment
- Experience with CAD/CAM/CAE software / mechanical engineering industry
- CRM experience with Salesforce, MS Dynamics or similar
- Desire to work with an international team
What you can expect from us
- An international and enthusiastic team of talented, driven and fun colleagues with high technical expertise
- Attractive startup atmosphere: flat hierarchies, independent work environment, fast pace & fun team events
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and provide the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- The chance to provide thousands of engineers with the next generation of simulation technology and help them to build better products faster
Additional InformationWe look forward to receiving your application!