Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in London, Madrid and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to more than 450 employees, 2,000 customers and we're growing rapidly. In January we acquired $75 million in 'Series C' funding, led by Silicon Valley VC firm Accel. We're rated 4.8/5 on Glassdoor, with a 100% CEO favourability and 98% of our employees would recommend a friend to work here. In June this year we were listed by CB Insights as one of '50 Future Unicorns' and by GP Bullhound in their ‘Titans of Tech’ report as one of the most promising European technology companies to watch.
As an Account Executive you are responsible for the acquisition of customers and the development of our sales in an entirely new market. You will build and grow our international footprint in the UK & Ireland regions. Together with the Country Manager you will boost Personio’s business proposition and create first milestones to help Personio become the leading cloud-based HR Management, Recruiting and Payroll software for SMEs in Europe.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to generate leads and early traction together with the Marketing and Country Manager for the French market
- Build up an initial customer base through a B2B Direct-Sales-Model
- Control the whole Deal-Life-Cycle - from qualification, validation until closing
- Handover of the new customer to our Customer Success Team after the closed deal
- Analysis of customer needs in France with Management to systematically identify and understand customer requirements and constantly optimize across the new market
- Scale up and constant improvement of our work to increase the quality and efficiency of our sales processes
What you need to succeed
- You have been able to successfully prove yourself in sales in the last 2-3 years and you have gained first experiences with software solution sales
- You ́re willing and able to personally deliver the critical early sales - calling, pitching and negotiating - and you are characterised by your empathy and ability as a good listener to understand in depth the requirements and challenges of the leads
- You are communicative and able to adapt to different conversation partners
- Your entrepreneurial thinking makes you a competent partner who does not “sell” anything, but develops solutions together with the prospect to create true added value
- You are proactive, able to work independently, good at prioritising your tasks and you are a team player
- You show a good understanding of the local culture and the business environment in the French regions
- You demonstrate fluent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written English
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the Docklands area all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19. Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation support to Dublin, Ireland
- 26 paid vacation days plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- €1,500 Euros development budget for attending conferences, courses, buying books
- MacBook (to work with)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- Regular team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, among others)
- Additional benefits are being rolled out as we continue to grow e.g. healthcare, pension etc.