About usKINEXON provides real-time intelligence and value for a connected world. We fuel the Internet of Things with state of the art sensor networks and edge computing solutions for industries like manufacturing, logistics, retail, sports and media. One core of our solution is a cutting-edge radio technology for high precision localization and motion sensing of objects and people. The other core is an edge platform that uses advanced algorithms to analyze the acquired information and provide valuable insights in real-time. Our solution allows products and processes to be sustainably optimized and automated. As a full-stack provider, we own and understand the complete range from hardware to software. Our solutions are used by prestigious customers & partners such as BMW, Zalando and Red Bull.
YOUR OPPORTUNITYYou are passionate about product management and current trends around the topic of IoT in sports? You also want to gain practical experience in product strategy and portfolio management alongside your studies? Then we look forward to getting to know you. Support our product experts in adapting our software and hardware solutions to customer requirements, marketing them, keeping an eye on the market and evaluating new product ideas.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIESAs a working student in the Product Strategy department, you will be actively involved in all phases of the product lifecycle:
- You support the Product Strategy Manager in the creation of sales documents for our products
- Together with the team, you develop effective tools and materials (e.g. creation of product videos or product descriptions) for a targeted acquisition process
- You actively support the team by conducting market and competitive analyses as well as preparing and executing go-to-market strategies
- You will help prepare trainings and How-to-documents on new features, product updates for the teams and customers
- For research purposes you conduct interviews and evaluate the collected data
- You will work closely together with sales, project management, marketing and development
- Student in the field of business administration, sports science, business informatics/engineering, or comparable studies
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Good technical understanding, curiosity about innovative technologies and interest in market developments
YOUR BENEFITSAs a working student at KINEXON, you have the opportunity to actively contribute to and be part of the company's development. At KINEXON you will meet a team that is enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
Become part of our team and we offer you on top:
For a look behind the scenes visit our Instagram: wearekinexon
- Flexible working hours, which you coordinate with your team according to your study schedule
- The possibility to regularly work in home office
- A centrally located office in Munich near the universities*
- Your own laptop and equipment you need to work effectively
- A buddy program for your first days and weeks at KINEXON
- Student representatives who represent all our students and are always there for you
- Working-Student-Community - we almost have 30 working students
- Responsibility and recognition, we see you as the future of KINEXON
- Regular employee events, like Oktoberfest, summer party etc. and extra budget for team events
*Covid-19 update: The health of our employees and applicants is our top priority. We currently work primarily from the home office and everyone in the office wears our SafeTags. Until further notice, our job interviews will take place virtually via MS Teams. We are happy to give you the best insights.