About usWhether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer's world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
As Industrial Designer (m/f/d) you will take ownership over the design of our hardware products while ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and keeping an eye on the products’ usability. Join us in our vision of making cancer misdiagnosis a thing of the past – sample by sample.
- You design concepts and prototypes for our hardware products and collaborate with our UI designer team to envision the software GUIs
- You outline, perform and analyze user studies to deduce requirements and designs for user interfaces to improve user interaction and usability for our products
- You are familiar with human interaction studies and ensure overall product usability according to good design principles and respective standards such as DIN EN 62366 and/or AAMI HE 75
- You conduct concept validation, lean research and usability testing in collaboration with our CAD engineers and external suppliers
- You provide thorough research and gather relevant knowledge base to ensure constant improvement of the products’ usability
To have a better understanding of your background, please attach your design portfolio along with the application.
- You studied industrial design (Ms.Sc.) or similar and have several years of design experience, preferably with medical/laboratory or other hardware/automation products
- You carried out usability studies and are an expert in usability engineering
- You have experience with relevant design tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Autodesk Inventor, etc.
- You are a team player, but you do not mind working independently as well
- You bring a hands-on mentality and enjoy working in an international environment
- You speak fluent English and feel comfortable communicating in German
To the top: At inveox, we don't see our employees as resources, but as talents! That's why we offer you many opportunities for personal and professional development
Work-Life-Harmony: We support you in achieving the best performance through flexible working time models and home office option
Meet & Mentor: You will work in a highly entrepreneurial environment with experienced professionals, have the opportunity to meet renowned industry experts and receive an introduction to the German start-up scene
Learn & Grow: In addition to supporting within and outside your team, you will receive regular feedback and personal coaching as well as methodical and practical training to promote your professional growth
Team Spirit: Enjoy daily team lunches and poker evenings, a Christmas and summer party and lots of team events