About usWe are better – a venture building family company on a mission to build companies that change their industries for the better: with high-quality products, great service and an outstanding team. Under our roof we develop successful companies such as kartenmacherei, 21Diamonds, celebrate.app and other exciting ventures. Do you want to be part of our exciting journey? Apply now and join our team!
What's it all about?
We strive to establish an alternative to existing social networks that actually works for our users (and not against them). We hate manipulation and addiction, and live privacy first. Our business model is instead centered around products our users love.In order to reach that goal we are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer (m/f/d), starting from July/August.
Our main product is the Celebrate Photo App - a revolutionary simple and fun-to-use photo sharing cloud with uncompromising photo quality. Our current base of more than 300,000 registered users absolutely loves us (4.9 App Store rating & 80% NPS).
Our aspiration for this year is to reach >1 million active users. Eventually, it will be the service everybody uses for sharing & storing their photos & videos.
What you can achieve
- You are a full partner to the product manager in discovering the necessary product solutions, and are included from the very inception of every idea
- You collaborate with the engineers from product discovery to delivery
- You are measured on the success of our product instead of the output of your design work
- You use prototypes to constantly test ideas for value and usability with real users through interviews and other qualitative and quantitative techniques
- You are responsible for our holistic user experience design, including all touch points and interactions a user has with us over time
- You create both interaction design (incl. conceptual models, task flows, control layouts) and visual design (incl. composition, typography, visual brand)
What you bring
- Your skill level with both interaction and visual design is very strong
- You have a genuine passion for technology and the solution of user needs, and are deeply oriented around actual users and the value of the product
- You are comfortable with many different prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma or InVision and are able to apply the correct one for the task at hand
- You iterate early and often, and explore alternative solutions to problems before doubling down
- You use prototypes as your primary canvas for communicating ideas
- You have a knack for knowing what users want
- At least 3 years of experience in Tech Product Design and working as a full, internal member in cross-functional teams
- Your language skills allow working in English and participating in German interviews and tests
Sounds like you?
Then apply now with your complete application documents via our online application form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Would you like to be part of our creative team? Then please include a selection of your work samples with your application.
Your contact person is Lucille.