About usThe Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
In a NutshellIn spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
Are you passionate about technology and building strong partnerships? Do you love taking ownership of technical solutions? Are you eager to communicate complex solutions in a simple manner to the enterprise leadership teams? Do you easily navigate in project development and integration spaces?
We are open-minded, pragmatic, and agile above all. As a strong interdisciplinary team, we often face innovative challenges and solve them without compromising our standards.
If you think you have the same attitude, join our Spryker Technology Team as Solution Architect (m/f/d) and help us revolutionize the world of commerce.
- Design high-level architecture of production systems, create technical specifications, and solutions according to the business requirements, implement most complex infrastructural or functional features in Agile manner
- Lead technical meetings and workshops and provide training
- Review the project implementation and existing architecture
- Solve complex technical problems and provide support while participating hands-on in development activities
- Create guidelines, internal and external documentation
- Develop small proof-of-concept while following the MVP approach
- Analyze technologies to solve integration problems in projects and bring this knowledge to Spryker Products
- Act as a missionary/evangelist while setting Spryker high-quality standards
Besides our basic requirements, you should feel comfortable with our technology stack. We do not expect that you are an expert in all fields, but some of them should be familiar to you.
- Senior-level software development expertise with high-level languages and passion for coding with PHP (5+ years of experience)
- Knowledge about professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns, Design patterns.
- Ability to review and validate the existing code for different quality attributes (performance, security, usability, upgradability)
- Strong consulting, pre-sales and architectural skills, relevant experience and understanding of E-commerce domain and requirements
- Outstanding communication, analytical and interpersonal skills, ability to explain complex concepts to tech and business leadership
- Problem-solving & result-oriented mindset
- Understanding of business requirements and running project discovery phases (architectural planning, scoping and development requirements)
- Experience and feeling comfortable with public speaking
- Passion to share, guide and navigate others
- Ability and willingness to travel and participate in regular architecture workshops
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English (German is a plus)
- Experience as a Trainer is a plus
- Backend: PHP7, PostgreSQL, MySql, Redis, ElasticSearch, Twig, Composer, RabbitMq, Jenkins
- System: Vagrant, Saltstack, Docker, Git, Jira
- Cloud infrastructure: AWS (or GCP, Azure)
- Tools: Newrelic, Blackfire, PHP analytics tools
Our responsibility – 5 reasons to join the Spryker herd
We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and set up your own personalized mobile office.
We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.