About usKINEXON provides real-time intelligence and value for a connected world. We fuel the Internet of Things with state of the art sensor networks and edge computing solutions for industries like manufacturing, logistics, retail, sports and media. One core of our solution is a cutting-edge radio technology for high precision localization and motion sensing of objects and people. The other core is an edge platform that uses advanced algorithms to analyze the acquired information and provide valuable insights in real-time. Our solution allows products and processes to be sustainably optimized and automated. As a full-stack provider, we own and understand the complete range from hardware to software. Our solutions are used by prestigious customers & partners such as BMW, Zalando and Red Bull.
YOUR OPPORTUNITYThe quality of a software is your first priority? You only stop coding when the software meets your expectations? Then apply for the position of QA Engineer! With your experience in coding tests, you will help us to further develop the web application for our industry customers. You will always work with the latest technologies and current versions of Puppeteer and Cypress.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain automated end-to-end testing for modern web applications.
- Responsibility for test strategy and continuous improvement of test coverage
- Coordination of test specifications in close exchange with product management and development
- Continuous improvement of the test infrastructure
- Guidance of junior employees in the development of E2E tests
- Degree in computer science or a degree program with a technical focus.
- Good knowledge in the development of automated E2E tests for web applications (e.g. Jest, Puppeteer, Cypress etc.)
- Experience with other test levels is an advantage (unit tests, integration tests, etc.)
- Experience with integration of E2E tests into CI processes advantageous (e.g. Gitlab)
- Enjoyment of detail, analytical as well as solution-oriented way of thinking and working. Strong communication skills and high ability to work in a team.
- Very good knowledge of English. German language skills advantageous
YOUR BENEFITSAt KINEXON you will meet a team that is enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
Become part of our team and we offer you on top:
If you want to find out more about our benefits, you can look here and with a visit to Instagram wearekinexon you can get a look behind the scenes.
- Two thousand euro budget per year for your individual further education
- SpenditCard for each Kinexian after 6 months of joining the company
- Childcare bonus
- The possibility to work from home regularly
- Monthly contribution for use of internet
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company events like Oktoberfest, summer party etc. and extra budget for team events