We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies that is building a no-code marketing software. Their goal is to empower companies to convert traffic to leads and sales more easily through clickflows, enabling the best performance for even the smallest companies
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing accessible, reusable and fast components for the web, both in Vanilla JS and React (with Redux)
- Ensuring security, reliability and scalability of products and services
- Extending the HTTP API (Node.js w/ Express) and developing new features following the product roadmap
- Building and maintaining an application monitoring system to ensure high availability
- Working closely together with our CTO, designers and developers
- Teaching your team members best practices and helping them grow both on a professional and a personal level
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience working with React and Redux, Node.js, Typescript
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and DevOps is a plus
- Ability to self-dependently develop, test and implement your ideas
- Enjoy being part of a team that develops solutions together
- Bias toward action and the ability to work proactively without a top-down to-do list
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact and be part of the establishment of a software startup
- Flat hierarchies, working closely with the founders
- Establish a business that is here to grow rapidly and last
- Contribute to building a product that you can be proud of
- A beautiful office space in central Hamburg and free HVV Card for transportation
- Become part of the Project A family network
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.