Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAs we are expanding internationally, we are looking for you to become part of our strong Accounting team and take Group Accounting at Personio to a best-in-class level as Senior Manager Group Accounting (m/f/d).
You will hold the ownership for consolidation and accounting according to IFRS at Personio. This covers both building up processes from the scratch, as well as driving them forward in terms of execution and ongoing improvement - all in alignment with our team’s mission to build lean, scalable accounting processes and ensure Personio’s financial stability.
Your role will cover the following key functions:
- Responsibility for the technical consolidation and consolidated financial statements
- Development of a consolidation tool
- Strategic and operative implementation of the intercompany setup for the entire Personio Group (currently Germany, Spain, UK, Ireland; especially intercompany reconciliation, operative application of transfer prices)
- Preparation, establishment, further development and operational implementation of the transition from HGB to IFRS group accounting as well as ongoing accounting in accordance with IFRS
- Mapping of all business transactions according to IFRS (during implementation as well as ongoing when standards are being updated)
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements (IFRS)
- Strong participation in the ERP project (Key User IFRS) and introduction of IFRS standards
- Driving digitization projects in Finance as well as continuous optimization of financial processes in compliance with legislations
- Main contact person for colleagues and external service providers such as tax consultants, auditors and accountants for questions regarding consolidation and IFRS
What you need to succeed
- You have a university degree in business administration (majoring in accounting, auditing) or completed training as a qualified accountant or qualified accountant international (CINA, ACCA)
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in accounting, financial accounting or auditing
- You apply your expertise in IFRS, HGB and consolidation on a daily basis and are ready to set the standards at Personio
- You ideally have an understanding of the accounting regulations according to Spanish, Irish and UK local GAAP
- You are well versed in handling Excel/ Google Sheets and have ideally worked with ERP systems like Oracle or SAP
- You speak fluent English and have ideally a solid knowledge of German
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Receive full responsibility for your area and be a part of our creative working environment with short decision-making paths
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich with delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- 28 paid vacation days, flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com), a JobRad® or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich