Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleThe core mission of the Marketing Team is to generate valuable leads for the sales team, accelerate pipeline, increase win rates and to make Personio the leading HR brand in SMB.
As Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for building the right reporting structures in place in order to analyse and report on a variety of marketing data that will allow us to drive effective campaigns across regions.
You’ll own the reporting stack and provide valuable insights to stakeholders across the business.
- You analyze customer journeys, funnels and multi-funnel attribution and derive recommendations and insights for your marketing colleagues
- You develop reporting for the marketing funnel: Lead > MQL > SAL > OPP and measure the conversion rates between the stages
- You provide insight on how to optimise our marketing funnel and drive these changes across the Go-To-Market organisation
- You produce marketing KPI dashboards and deliver monthly cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights
- You partner up with our internal marketing teams (performance, website, content, brand, events & regional) and collaborate closely with them as the knowledge owner for customer and marketing data
- You work with and influence cross-functional teams including Sales, Finance, Product and Customer Operations
- You develop marketing leadership dashboards, presentations, etc., to communicate results in a succinct, easy-to-understand manner, to all levels of the organization
What you need to succeed
- You have extensive practical experience as a (Marketing) Data Analyst (or similar) and are therefore experienced with marketing funnel reporting
- You are proficient in building dashboards and visualizing data in an easy accessible manner. Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Data Studio, or SiSense is a must-have
- Experience with CRMs like Salesforce or Hubspot
- You have a passion for solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches and for translating your insights into data-driven and actionable recommendations
- You have the ability to balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision. Yet, being able to apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get fast results if needed
- You are able to provide insight to the team based on the data in ‘plain language’.
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- Choose between two mobility options: Tax Saver Commuter Ticket and the Bike to Work Scheme and receive a subsidy of 43.50€/month from Personio
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Enjoy training with Gympass with a subsidy of 30€/month from Personio
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares