About usKINEXON provides real-time intelligence and value for a connected world. We fuel the Internet of Things with state of the art sensor networks and edge computing solutions for industries like manufacturing, logistics, retail, sports and media. One core of our solution is a cutting-edge radio technology for high precision localization and motion sensing of objects and people. The other core is an edge platform that uses advanced algorithms to analyze the acquired information and provide valuable insights in real-time. Our solution allows products and processes to be sustainably optimized and automated. As a full-stack provider, we own and understand the complete range from hardware to software. Our solutions are used by prestigious customers & partners such as BMW, Zalando and Red Bull.
YOUR OPPORTUNITYIs it important to you that your code does not disappear in a drawer, but is used promptly on robots all over the world? You like to work on diverse tasks and learning new things is fun for you? Then apply for the position of Development Engineer Robotics! With your experience in algorithm development, ROS, C++ and Python you will help us to bring our software product "Kinexon Brain" to the next level.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Become part of our robotics team developing software for autonomous driverless transport vehicles.
- You will develop algorithms and software components for our "Brain" product (e.g. localization, navigation, environment perception). In doing so, you actively shape the path from the first prototype to productive use.
- You implement interfaces to connect actuators and sensors from various manufacturers.
- You ensure robust communication with higher-level systems, such as our fleet management system.
- You develop tests for our CI framework and extend our simulation environment.
- You develop simple web applications that facilitate the operation and configuration of our software components.
- You contribute to the customer-specific configuration and customization of our platform.
- Completed technical studies in robotics, electrical engineering, information technology, control engineering, computer science or a comparable qualification.
- At least 2 years of permanent work experience in a similar role.
- Very good knowledge of C++, Python, as well as practical experience with ROS and Linux.
- Experience with communication interfaces of automation technology such as EtherCAT or CANopen.
- Experience with Git and methods of agile software development an advantage.
- Ideally experience with CI -and simulation frameworks (Gitlab CI, Docker, ARGos, Gazebo).
- Basic understanding of mechatronic systems, electronic systems, networks, IT and administration.
- Good command of written and spoken German and English.
YOUR BENEFITSAt KINEXON you will meet a team that is enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
Become part of our team and we offer you on top:
If you want to find out more about our benefits, you can look here and with a visit to Instagram wearekinexon you can get a look behind the scenes.
- Two thousand euro budget per year for your individual further education
- SpenditCard for each Kinexian after 6 months of joining the company
- Childcare bonus
- The possibility to work from home regularly
- Monthly contribution for use of internet
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company events like Oktoberfest, summer party etc. and extra budget for team events