About usWe are FRIDAY. Our aim is to offer an insurance that actually benefits our customers’ lives. We are building the first entirely stress-free car insurance - without loads of paperwork, annoying bureaucracy and lengthy contract duration.
For us to disrupt the insurance industry, our team has gained years of experience as entrepreneurs, insurance experts and senior technologists. We are based in Berlin and benefit from the support and trust of the renowned Swiss Baloise Group.
Are you looking for a job? We would love to hear from you
Your ResponsibilitiesIf you like error-free code and are eager to find that one bug that prevents everything from running smoothly. If you are a test evangelist looking forward to coach your tech team members. Motivated to automate your life as much as possible.
Then this is the job for you:
- You will take ownership of our test strategy comprising both manual and automated tests
- You will work closely with product management verifying user stories and requirements
- You will be an advocate for quality and drive improvements to the quality of our frontend and backend applications
- You will develop and run regression, performance tests, coordinate penetration tests and from time to time manual test system functionalities
- You will select tools and methods and look after the test documentation and infrastructure
Your ideal background and skillset
- At least 2 years of experience in writing and executing automation tests
- Experienced in automation development in OO language
- Passionate about test automation and test-driven development
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis to root cause detection
- Self learner and independent
- Great team player
- Background in insurance - Advantage
- Experience working with Selenium - Advantage
- Experienced in Python, Groovy, Java or other JVM language – Advantage
What you can expect from us:
- We are a tech startup doing insurance.
- We have no dress code, bureaucracy or political crap.
- Our tech culture builds upon trust and empowerment.
- We love different, creative and open people who take pride in what they do.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great mentoring.
- Solve real problems instead of just code predefined solutions.